Saturday 1 December 2018

DPP 01: The Road Less Driven Upon

I realised yesterday that I'd not posted on this blog in a year. I'm thankful for the December Photo Project, which has encouraged me to dust off my camera and also to blog (briefly).

December started quietly; I. and I caught up with family and did some shopping. My next seventeen days will be filled with grading, writing, and other general busyness--after which Christmas will begin in earnest with the arrival of family for the holidays.

I took a quick photo at the end of the day; this is the nocturnal view from our balcony. Last year I started the DPP with a lovely walk, which was the plan for today, until it stayed drizzly and wet all day (leaving us with the most beautiful reflections of light on our nearest street).


Non-traditional Christmas song of the day: "What Do the Lonely Do at Christmas" (this version by The Emotions).

No comments:

Post a Comment