Monday 1 December 2014

DPP 01: Winter Flowers

I didn't think as hard as I should have about signing up for the December Photo Project this year. I sat on the sofa and thought about the fact that I haven't actually taken a photograph since I.'s birthday.

I am unhappy with this, and of my complete lack of blogging.

Since last year, when I became the de facto photographer for many of the events at school, I've had no desire to take photographs.

I still don't, really. I am wallowing in selfishness and grumpiness.

Nevertheless, here is something pretty:


Longsuffering readers--are any of you left--might remember that I. participated in a play last spring. This fall, the school attempted a rendition of Little Women, and very few young med auditioned, so he was invited back for a reprise (as Mr. March). We were surprised and amazed to receive a huge bouquet of flowers at the end of the third performance, and this is one of the lilies that have now survived nearly two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment