Sunday 7 December 2014

DPP 04 & 05: Work and Play

In addition to my very quiet, largely-unread personal blog (by this I mean this one), I've also begin contributing to my school's blog. I took this photograph for my next blog there, but thought it would count for the Photo Project also. It's supposed to represent my workload (a la the large pile of grading) and my very timid coffee cup.


The one below I snapped from the window of a moving car after a fruitless photography day. I was burnt out and it is terrible, but it is a pretty accurate representation of my day, in which I flew about madly from the wee hours of the morning until we finally left school at around 5.00 p.m. for our date night. This was snapped on the way home after our dancing date (I'd hoped to take a photo of actual dancing, but don't like taking photos of people without express permission).


No comments:

Post a Comment