Saturday 7 December 2013

[Belated] DPP Day 6: Q are you?

I wasn't going to post for yesterday, because although I took a lot of photographs, they all had small children in them, and I don't like to post photographs of other people's children on the internet.

Looking over my photographs, however, I found a crop that would preserve privacy while still allowing my blog viewers to enjoy the a fragment of the charm.

Yesterday I had the privilege of attending the annual Wedding of Q and U. It is one of the major events on our school's calendar in the weeks leading up to Christmas, and featured a small kindergartner in the tiniest tuxedo ever seen playing Q opposite a beautiful small kindergartner playing U. U was walked down the entire hallway of the school by her father, the other kindergartners served as attendants, and the letters were joined under a flowered archway.

Here's Q's black tie and boutonniere:


Our headmaster read the vows, which included, of course, a quirky collection of relevant vocabulary words. No one from Qatar was invited.

No comments:

Post a Comment