Saturday 9 December 2017

[Belated] DPP 08: I blog of clothes and a man


The colors are off in this one because I took it late last night by the light of several Tungsten bulbs. My husband does not normally look this yellow.

Yesterday I taught and graded all day. It was my last day of regular teaching for the year, and all I have left is four final exams and a lot more grading. Last week I graded over 80 papers and numerous small assignments. Next week, I will have more than 120 papers to grade, if one includes final exam essays.

My handsome husband needed a new suit this year. We went to a local shop wherein the salesman got him to try not only a pink shirt, but a purple tie! I think the end result looks pretty dapper.


Non-traditional Christmas song of the day:
The Weather Girls, "Dear Santa (Bring Me a Man)"

No comments:

Post a Comment