Thursday 7 December 2017

DPP 07: Wake and See a Shining (Book) Light






Today was my last day of classes at College A. It was bittersweet. I left the classrooms before my students, asking them to fill out teacher evaluations and then depart at their leisure. I don't like this--not because I inherently fear evaluations, but because I want the last day of class to be a day of celebrating my students' accomplishments, and to leave them alone in a classroom with scantron forms feels strangely anticlimactic.

The morning, however, was beautiful (as 'twas on Tuesday). Here's a view of the library, taken from almost the same spot as that from which my Tuesday photo was taken, though (obviously) facing another direction.

Non-traditional Christmas song of the day:
Kurt Elling, "Cool Yule"

No comments:

Post a Comment